Friday, August 20, 2004

Well since I am sick, I took some nyquil, cuz I didn't want to be up w/ a sore throat all night, so Keith finally calls me around midnight I think, and I am in the middle of my nyquil induced coma, (from one capsule) and I think the convo went something like this

him: just calling to see how pissed you are at me

me: mmdkfdoruufggoo translation: pretty mad

me: what are you doing home so late (I think)

him: late getting home and late getting back from her place (again not exactly sure if this is what's said but it does make me wonder what he did after he left her place)

me: why didn't you call sooner (or something along those lines, not mad that he didn't, cuz I figured he wasn't going to call at all but I was mildly curious)

him: you could have called me (oh I don't think so)

and then we hung up I think.

I knew he wasn't going to come down, I am not sure if he read my blog from yesterday or not, but I guess if he had to ask if I was pissed then probably not, and also I think he just thought I was mad cuz he didn't come down, well like I said before I knew he wasn't coming down and I didn't even expect a call (see I am getting used to it, no more getting my hopes up) he is lucky it was him though, if he would have been anyone else I would have hung up on him, which I have done, I hate it when people call me when I am passed out, and it usually happens at like 430 in the morning. It's like dude seriously I forget to be nice at 430 in the morning so don't fucking call here, LOL. Well anyway back to Keith, I didn't hang up cuz I was curious to see what he wanted, and I had already answered the phone, and then I couldn't get back to sleep. Isn't that awful, I mean first of all nyquil normally knocks me out w/in a half hour, well, last night it was closer to an hour or hour and a half cuz of the stress and all, but then it gets really hard to move my arms after I take nyquil so I couldn't fall back asleep cuz my arms were all heavy and numb. It was weird, and that always scares the shit out of me. But anyway, so I don't know if he is gonna call me today or not and I am not too worried about it cuz I am still mad, and I don't know when I am gonna see him either but again, I am not too worried. It's weird cuz while I am mad, I am not steaming mad, or even pissed I am just kinda like what else did I expect. Like duh. I am pretty disappointed though. I mean at this point I have done everything I can so I guess it's out of my hands and either he wants to be w/ me or he doesn't. Of course I want to be w/ him but I know I will be fine if he doesn't want to be w/ me.

well anyway I do feel slightly better than I did yesterday, my throat's not sore just kinda raspy but my neck and shoulders are killing me, I could seriously use a massage, and to be taken care of. I was thinking of just going home so my grams could take care of me, I am so sad (as in i am pathetic because i am barely sick but want to stay in bed and have some one take care of me), but no I wont do that cuz she doesn't need to be around someone who is sick, let alone take care of me. I am just being a baby, plus I don't really feel that bad, that could be the tylenol talking though. I think I am going to go back to bed, cuz I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home