Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Last night I spent most of the evening talking to my grams and downloading some awesome music (and by awesome I mean stuff no one is going to appreciate that I downloaded and intend to listen to it over and over) stuff like Donna Fargo's funny face and happiest girl in the whole USA and tons of Frank Sinatra and Ray Charles, and some pop (Avril, Ashley Kevin Little) and various country songs and Clarence Carter, so my brother and anyone who helps me move is gonna need some ear plugs. LOL. Well at least my brother I guess I wont torture the people nice enough to help me move, LOL. Maybe. Today I got my furniture layout for my apartment done and the color scheme all picked out, my bedroom is going to be fat-ass. I can not wait to get it done, it's gonna be a love cave. LOL. I can't wait only one month and 2 weeks and September is gonna be busy so it should go by supper fast. cuz I have marisa's jewelry party on the fourth and some paint thing on the 16th and my birthday on the 11th Cheryl's wedding on the 25th which I will have to go home for so I will come back just in time for last minute packing and moving, and I will spend the rest of the month, working, go to school, working, exercising and packing, and purging all the crap that I don't love enough to haul the 30 feet to my new apartment. Which is gonna be most of it, that is the only good thing about when I move, well besides getting an awesome new place, I get rid of all my crap and then start buying more crap. But I will have enough room for my aunt and uncle and cousins to come for a visit or Cheryl and Elizabeth and Bill or anybody for that matter. So yea! I can't wait till my apartment is decorated so I can put up pics. It's gonna be sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home