Thursday, August 12, 2004

i got my business cards today so i can go out and get some work done. yippy.

i worked out twice today, did some yoga in the morning, came back and passed out and then got up and did some weight training. this week i have been starving. due to my own lazy self. cuz i go back to sleep when i get home and then i dont have time to eat 3 meals a day so i have been only eating 2 and none of them have been shakes. so tomorrow i am not going back to bed. i might work out twice from now on. cuz i really need to improve my muscle tone. especially in my chest. i want my good boobs back. i think i have a customer at the gym. that will be soooo awesome. and i am going up to the psychic today and getting her to buy some stuff and i am going to go and put out my business cards everywhere. i am seriously thinking about soccer in the fall. but i am a wuss and that's alot of running that i am no where near in shape for. ya know in brazil (and i am sure other places) on the mens soccer teams the starters run w/ their back ups on their back. like carrying them. that is crazy! i am still bummed cuz i dont really have a blog that i love yet.

marisa told me that ray said i was getting too skinny when he saw the pic of me and her. i still want to finish toning up though. and yesterday ross said i was looking thin.

seriously though if one more person says i am lazy i am going to tell them to fuck off. i dont care if it's my grams. i mean seriously between that and everything else it's like dude, dont you people think for one second that maybe i know my faults and that i like who i am and when i decide i dont like something about me i can change it and dont constantly need to be told i am lazy. now ribbing from friends is fine, especially when i am being lazy and i know it. but when i hear that someone is commenting on how lazy i am to someone else it's like what the fuck, i dont do that to people. i am probably making a big deal out of nothing cuz it was probably said in a harmless way and just stating facts and not being judgemental but still. it's like get over it. some people are lazy and some arent. and if you have to bitch about it then either 1. you are lazy yourself and dont want to admit it or 2 you wish you were me. lol or it's a combo of both. so anyway.

it's less than a month til my bday. awesome. and it's even closer to the time when i get my last big check for 4 yrs. that makes me sad. it's bitter sweet. sweet cuz i am gettin money and i can go shopping. sad cuz i have to get a job cuz i wont be able to bail myself out once or twice a yr. lol.

it really stresses me that i dont know what i want to do. especially now when i am already stressed about money. at least the stress about money will only last one month though. it sucks though cuz if i would have waited to start herbalife i would be fine for this month. not that i am regretting starting this, it just wasnt the best timing but then again i never have the best timing. oh well time to stop whining and get working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home