Tuesday, August 10, 2004

i missed my yoga class. i am pissed. my alarm didnt go off. I can't wait til the 19th so I can sign up for some classes. i am definitly going to sign up for psychology. so i just need to figure out another one to take. probably english 2 for the 3rd time. i hate english 2 but i gotta do it. so i might as well get it out of the way. i quit going both times cuz it was just so fucking boring. a few weeks ago i told keith i wouldnt live w/ him but i was lying well not really lying but stretching the truth. lol. if he wanted to move in w/ me i would let him. i just said it cuz we were fighting all the time and i figured he would not want to live w/ me anyway. plus i think it was right after we went on our break so it's like why would i let him live w/ me. but i would if he wanted to. so anyway. nothing much going on. i can't wait to get my cards in the mail. yesterday i did not drink my shakes. i had ribs twice. that is the one really bad thing about being me. lol. if i find something i like to eat i want to eat it nonstop. but i have a shake in the freezer now. i need to find a new blog to read everyday. i also need to get my hair cut and dyed and some new clothes. i have nothing to wear to class i am going to look like how i did when i started going to harrington. all baggy clothes. oh well i am not going to need to impress anyone but i dont want to look bad either. well i am going to read my books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home