Monday, August 09, 2004

My Trip to the Psychic

well she said that i need to be my own boss, and that i dont like taking orders from anyone and that keith likes me and wants to be w/ me but he is confuse and someone is whispering in his ear when he isnt with me. and that he is not happy right now and was hoping i would make him smile and be happy but my energy isnt making him happy like he thought i would (the fighting). and that in a past life i was married to someone who was a royal and we were married for 10 yrs and had one kid and that this evil bitch wanted him but he picked me and she cursed me to find love and happiness but then it will always slip through my fingers. and then the guy killed himself. and she said that i have had alot of jealous women in my life. and that i try to give to people and take care of people and be good to people but it is never returned and that because of this woman i have a bad energy surrounding me and it will cost 500 bucks to fix it. lol. she was pretty accurate but i doubt it had anything to do w/ her "psychic ability" she just knows how to read people. but it's all good. it was fun. she also said that i shouldnt make a decision about keith now and that i should be patient w/ him which of course saturday morning i was on the verge of making a decision. but that is not why i didnt make the decision it was just weird that she told me not to. oh and i did not tell her anything, i kept my mouth shut cuz i wanted to see how good she was. oh and she said that within 4 or 5 months i should know what i want to do w/ my life and she so called it when she said that i am in a good profession now but i have no idea what i want to do. and that i will have 2 or 3 kids and one will be a very important person and one will be someone who helps people like a dr or a lawyer. and she said that i have not met my soul mate yet but i dont need to marry my soul mate and that a very handsome man is going to come into my life. she asked if i met a very handsome man and i said yes. and she was like good. she also said there was going to be another heartbreak in my life but she didnt want it to be w/ keith. i cant think of anything else she said but there was alot. oh and she said the reason keith was unhappy was cuz a relationship in his past hurt him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home