Thursday, August 05, 2004

well keith said he would call me later but of course he never did. i hate that. marisa does that to me all the time. but then again i am sure i tell people i will call them and forget. i tell my grams that all the time. maybe it is karma getting me back. oh well. so i doubt i will talk to keith tonight either. that's nice. sometimes it's like why is he even w/ me or why does he even want a girlfriend. but i dont know. i want him to get everything he needs done but it seems like it's never ending. something else always pops up. i guess it doesnt really matter. i know i will talk to him eventually and i dont need to talk to him all the time. i guess i just got used to talking to him at night. i dont know i know it's not why but it feels like he doesnt want to talk to me or that he is avoiding me. i mean if he is that's silly cuz he doesnt need to avoid me unless he just doesnt want to talk to me. but i know that's not the way it is. he is just busy. but anyway

i just found out my favorite blog is no more. the woman is no longer posting. i am sadden by this. i looked forward to reading it everyday. now nothing. oh well i guess i could go back and read the archives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home