Thursday, August 19, 2004

2 weeks and 3 days till I will get my money!! Well get to get to my money I guess I should say, I get my money in about 1 week and 3 days or something like that. Although I will get my money from that stupid stock next week sometime. Hopefully.
my birthday is coming up very fast, I asked for old navy gift cards but I don't know if that's going to happen, it didn't happen last yr and all the yrs before that I ask for gift cards for borders or dick blick but it never happens. I mean I don't expect much, I mean I would be happy w/ a 25 dollar gift card which is all I want, but I don't know. It doesn't really matter what I get, I appreciate all my presents and everything but I really need clothes. But every yr. I have no idea what I am going to get so that's good. Or my grams drags me shopping w/ her to dick blick to get my presents. Which I don't mind at all. :-D or is that Christmas she does that? I don't remember. But anyway. So the count down begins. Oh I also normally I can never think of anything I need that I would want someone spending money on, I mean my family (besides me and my brothers) doesn't have a lot of money and they have to work really hard for what they do have so I feel bad asking for stuff especially frivolous stuff which is what birthdays are for so I try to ask for things I need but lately there's not much that I need or at least need bad enough to ask someone else for it, except clothes that is.
speaking of my grams where is she when I need her? LOL. I am sick. I think I have strep throat. That will suck to have it again. Hopefully I will wake up in the morning and I will feel perfectly fine.
I also can't wait till I actually have muscle tone everywhere and I am not all jiggly. I mean I saw my ass in the mirror and really it's not a pretty sight. But that's ok I don't have to look at it all the time. LOL it just sucks cuz everything is so jiggly right now and not where it's supposed to be. I still like my body and am much happier w/ it now than when I was tubby but there's still work to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home