Saturday, August 21, 2004

Ewwwwww gross

I just got propositioned by a"57 yr old Indian man" to be his massage partner *shivers* even though I need a massage, I do not need one that bad. Why on earth would he think a 21 yr old would want to do that? *shivers* again

Johnny is not coming up till Monday, kinda glad, kinda sad. Glad cuz I did not get my money yesterday but I will Monday morning, and I sure as hell don't have enough food to feed a nineteen yr old boy, sad cuz I wanna see my brother *sniff*.

Haven't heard from Keith, surprise surprise, he is obviously not calling cuz I said I wouldn't call him in my blog the other day, I wasn't going to call him cuz I was mad not because I was playing some stupid juvenile game. ya know I want him to hang out w/ his friends and be happy but then I realized wait he has been hanging out w/ his friends for 2 months and barely saw me at all. oohh his apartment stuff has to get done immediately and he doesn't have time for me but he has all the time in the world for everyone and everything else and he did promise me, and I have been very patient for 2 whole fucking months but do I even get a thank you. Oh no I get sorry maybe next time, just like all the other maybe next times. But again what did I expect? Anyway

I should have had marisa swing by and pick me up. If I would have known sooner that Johnny wasn't coming up till Monday I so would have. I think I am going to take a hot bath and read my book some more.
oh and my building finally got a damn change machine in the laundry room. Nice. I move and they upgrade *shakes head*

But anyway, I talked to the realestate guy that I am getting the new place from and he said that my apartment is practically sound proof. Sweet no more crappy traffic and noisy firetrucks going by all the time, life is good (we'll see soon enough if he is lying)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home