Tuesday, August 31, 2004

2nd day of class

well my english class so far is kick ass. (cross your fingers so it stays that way. lol) um there's a thousand things i want to say about it. lets see. the teacher is super nice and i am not just saying that because she brought us all chocolates, she just seems really fun and laid back and like a cool person. she is blind in her left eye, because she stabbed herself in the eye w/ a screwdriver, but apparently it wasnt like in the movies, she did it while breaking into her own house and by the time she went blind in the eye it was a month later and she forgot how she did it. she was saying that she started out college by saying if only i could get through these classes maybe she could get a degree and she is almost to her phd. that's pretty awesome.

one of the guys in the class is named Sirbrian. and it's pronounced Sir Brian. how cool is that. everyone seems really nice and ready to have some fun so hopefully it will be an awesome class.

we had to interview people in the beginning of class, we got assigned to people by numbers and i interviewed mike and eddie, well we all kinda interviewed each other. they both seem awesome too. mike likes soccer and eddie is an addiction counselor and just seems to have a really big heart, actually they both do. and i met this woman before class, her name is maria (there are 3 maria's in class and she is the only one who actually goes by maria) she is pretty awesome too (i know everyone is awesome, i need to learn new adjectives, too bad i packed my theasauraus already, well hell i guess i will have to get it out since i am in english) anyway. she works full time and goes to school on her lunch break and has a 6 month old baby. WOW. ya know i am damn lazy. lol. i would say i have it made but really i dont.

everyone else seems really great (sorry it was the best i could do, i actually had awesome there too and went back to change it) too, i just didnt get to actually talk to them. there's only 4 other girls in the class the three maria's (maria, julie and estella) and damn i cant remember the other woman's name. so i am pretty excited about this class too. can you tell?

oh and apparently i lost my license and alex the really terrific ;-D doorman, who nobody that comes to visit me likes cuz he actually does his job, had it. so it's all good. now i have to clean cuz i have a person coming to check out my apartment tomorrow and i have to read for psychology which i actually was reading some really interesting stuff that i will mention tomorrow maybe if ya'll are lucky. lol or unlucky whichever you prefer. i am bouncing off the walls!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Elisha, I liked your blog. Just out blog surfing looking for info on simple wood working projects when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I found it. I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about simple wood working projects at the site above.

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sshhhhh, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on mlcs wood working I ended up on your page. As your 2nd day of class is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page. Should you ever need
information about mlcs wood working, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sshhhhh, your blog is creative. Wow! As I was out blog surfing for detailed info on beginner wood working projects I found you rpage. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I did. If you would not mind, I would like to post your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need
it, there's lots of information on this site about beginner wood working projects.

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sshhhhh, your blog is creative. Wow! As I was out blog surfing for detailed info on simple wood working projects I found you rpage. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I did. If you would not mind, I would like to post your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need
it, there's lots of information on this site about simple wood working projects.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, a real useful blog. I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on simple wood working projects when I ended up on your page. Obviously 2nd day of class is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for simple wood working projects.
Should the need ever arise where you need information on simple wood working projects then drop by for a look.

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog Site sshhhhh!

You are welcome to pay a visit to my site!
Cellulite Control

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home