Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Last night me and Johnny were going to go and check out this condo, but we didnt make it there, there were a few bus mishaps, all my fault, and I asked the guy what kind of neighborhood the place was in, and he was like oh it's awesome I love it. Well that was a fucking lie. We got to the neighborhood of where this place was and it sucked. There we trashcans dumped everywhere and shopping carts laying all over the sidewalk and it just looked like a dump. So after the 3rd bus mishap we said fuck it and went to eat. On our way to a place for food we were walking under the el, and just as a train went by something hit Johnny's shoulder and he grabbed his shoulder and acted like he was about to fall down, he was like what the hell was that. lol. It was funny at the time cuz I told him I thought he was shot and I was gonna take off running. lol. It was like 930 and there was no one else (and by no one I mean the streets were empty except the occasional other person) and the train just started going by so it would have been a good time for someone to shoot, but anyway. Trust me we laughed (and by we I mean I, lol. JK).

We kicked the soccerball around yesterday for about 30 minutes. It was fun, but very tiring. We spent about 10 minutes on breaks I think. lol.

Talked to Keith yesterday he said he wants to come down sometime this week. I told him it would be nice if he did but if not don't worry about it. I wonder if him wanting to come down during the week means he doesn't want to hang out next weekend? Not a big deal but I would like to know.

Kenny was saying that he should move in w/ me. And then he said that if he did he would fall in love w/ me again and have to kick Keith's ass for not treating me right. Don't know why I mentioned this, it was kinda weird that Kenny was saying he would fall in love w/ me again. The last few days he has been like, I would have taken a bullet for you. Maybe he is feeling lonely? I don't know. Anyway

Johnny is leaving tonight and I have english. I am glad I did not have any homework in english cuz I did not know Johnny was staying until today, I thought he was only going to stay until Monday. So we have to walk to the train station, and I have to walk back and then I have to walk to school. This is gonna be fun. Dang I just realized we didn't play Johnny's dirty minds game. That sucks but oh well.

I need to work on my resume.

2 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

oh no sweety, kenny was never invited to nakeyland. lol. oh no, he did that all on his own, there are noooo peepee dances allowed in nakeyland, actually nakeyland has been penis free for quite some time now. Keith doesnt really hang around naked, so it's just me lol

5:27 PM  
Blogger :D said...

Nakeyland
Population: 1

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home