Saturday, September 04, 2004

Talked to Keith for about 5 minutes yesterday. A little on the im and then I called him at like 130 in the morning cuz I was like what the hell. why not. Don't know if he was too happy but oh well. I went to coldstone's last night again w/ ross. it was bad. I got the birthday cake remix sans sprinkles and fudge, but it's the yellow cake batter icecream and the best brownie ever. mmmmmm and Ross got peanut butter icecream w/ a banana. it tasted just like a pb and banana sandwich. it was delicious.

Something interesting I learned from the psych book (essentials of psychology by benjamin lahey)-:
This guy named J. Henry Alston discovered that we feel cold when one kind of nerve ending in the skin is stimulated, and we feel warm when a different kind of nerve ending is stumulated. and (this is the interesting part) he found that we feel intense heat only when both the warm and cold receptors in the skin are stimulated at the same time. so extremely hot objects stimulate both the warm and cold receptors. so this guy took 2 pipes and twisted them together, one w/ cold and one w/ warm water. well when someone grabbed onto the pipes they felt intense heat. isnt that cool? it might just be me but i was like cool. but then again we do know how easily impressed i am. seriously though now i know why when i am running a bath or something for a little bit i cant tell if the water is hot or cold when it is really hot.

Ya know last night when I was talking to Keith, he was saying he was a little "sore"(sorry if that's tmi) but anyway. and he said "if that's any consellation" so I said, that doesnt make me feel better. but now that I think about it it does a little bit. lol. I am awful I know. But it's like for the last 2 months I have been dying in between times when we see each other and now that I am not feeling so bad, he is getting sore, I just find it a little bit funny. (mmm I want some more brownie and icecream) so anyway it's like ya know it's his own damn fault and I don't feel bad for him one bit. I mean he didnt give a shit when I was hurting and dying to get some. Plus he is the one who doesn't want to be around me so good it serves his ass right. but hey I'm not bitter. (yeah right) It just makes me mad that he would even try to make me feel bad cuz he is a little sore. He is so unfair. He can't be left hanging for more than 5 minutes, I get left hanging for 2 months (and counting) I am going crazy cuz I can't get any, it's ok, He gets a little sore and I am supposed to feel bad when it's his own damn fault. Like he couldnt have come down to see me last night. but i bet the thought never even entered his mind. so anyway i am hungry and getting cranky I better stop. lol

The little brother is supposed to come up tonight. YEA!

I might go work out today w/ Ross but I don't know yet.

I was watching an infomercial (cuz now that I have tv, i can do that) and there's this thing called express 101 (i will try to find a link in a sec) and I so want it. That and the george foreman grill (the one where the grill comes out for easy washing) would be so perfect for me and Johnny.
mmmmm fooooodddd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home