Thursday, September 09, 2004

well i am up and bored. i am talking to kenny on the im. he is saying that when he read my blog all i did was talk about meaningless shit. and it's funny cuz it's true. lol. he is also saying i like to give off the impression that i am slutty and a freak in bed, but i am not. lol. LOL. first of all i am not slutty nor do i give off that impression. most people think i am innocent. as a matter of fact i have been called that many times. now the freak part, i have never tried to put that image out there either, but people have called me that too. well ok one person has called me that, cuz he is the only person who knows just how i like it lol. although ross did say i was kinky (just from our conversations). i like my good girl image, i like that parents like me and that my gram's still thinks i am a little girl (as long as i dont have to live w/ her) but seriously kenny was saying that he read my blog and it just said i let keith do all the work and it was the same old me. lol. i wanted to die laughing cuz I dont put hardly anything i do on here (and i was remembering the time he was refering too and.... nevermind,) lol. i am too shy to put anything on here. well i am not really that kinky, that makes me sound really kinky. and I am not. i promise, i am a good girl. but anyway. it's 2 in the morning and i think i might be able to sleep now. maybe........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home