Wednesday, September 08, 2004

I went in borders twice today, looking for Melissa and I didnt buy anything!! and I had cash in my pocket!!! talk about self control! damn I should join the army. lol. not really though. But I am impressed w/ myself. And I went to osco and walgreens and did not buy one magazine. wow.

I am pretty disappointed in my psych class. The way the teacher talks is so boring, and so hard to follow along. So the class I took for fun, is turning out to be the class I am gonna have a hard time going to and vice versa. But the exam is gonna be on the text and the text is actually interesting so that's good. and I will be able to zone out during the class.

I need someone around here who likes to kick the ball around so I can get some more exercise. since i do have a soccer ball.

I am sooo tired. I didn't even go to pilates, I almost didnt get up for class and I dont have to start getting ready for class til freakin 930. at the earliest. I think I am gonna take a nap. hmm or watch dr. phil. probably nap though.

oh I forgot to mention. Keith called me last night. I was shocked. I don't think he has called me in 2 weeks. and he said he was gonna be on the im later and actually was. He asked if the girl I walk home w/ is my girlfriend. it's like dude I make out w/ some girls back in february and all of a sudden I am a flammin lesbian. all though there is nothing wrong w/ that, I'm just not and he already asks if every guy I talk to is my boyfriend so now I have to hear about the girls too?! and he was like have you moved on yet. and I said no not yet. I mean it's not like he is giving me any reason not to. He obviously never thinks about me, or at least he never shows me that he does, and he has even said he never thinks about me when he is at work and he is always working, I mean he can't even spare 5 minutes in his day just to say hi, how shady is that? he never wants to see me, he doesnt have time to see me, and he is always saying how we want different things in life and he acts like I make his life so hard, and so everytime he says something like that it makes me think he is hoping I have. I don't know. It's just getting old. I am so confused and sick of having to guess, if he wants to be w/ me then he needs to show it and tell me cuz I am tired of guessing and unless he says otherwise I am gonna have to assume that we are going to be ending prettty soon. or else I am gonna keep having anxiety wondering what is going on. and if he wants to be w/ me and blah blah blah he says he can't handle fighting all the time well I can't handle being dragged around like a damn dog (see the last couple weeks for example). I am just to the point where ok if you have time to see me fine, but until then I am doing what I want when I want and if I am busy when you get time then I am busy. enough about that I need to take a nap and since I haven't spent this much time thinking about "me and keith" in the last week well it's just exhausting now. and besides it's time for dr. phil. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home