Thursday, June 10, 2004

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
It's touch-and-go, on-again-off-again, or just a basic salad of mixed messages. The right relationship blossoms in a hospitable climate, but you have to wonder about some of these changes in the weather. Would it help to forget everything that went before? While historical perspective is often useful, it might be clouding the issues here and now. The person that matters most will soon become a key element of your future. And if you're trying to build a house on shifting sand, that will soon be obvious as well. Be open to realistic predictions.



that is my horoscope for the day. it's so weird how sometimes they can be dead on, i guess though that is because they are so generic but still it's still kinda odd. well anyway i got all my dishes done, and i am on the last of my laundry but i dont think i am going to get it folded. and i didnt get any organization done, between talking to marisa and dr abramson i really havent had time. and now i am beat!! my back is killing me, i know i should still exercise and it would probably help my back but all i want to do is go to bed. and get up in the morning and finish all of this. i think i should have it done sometime in the next month. lol. no definitly by tomorrow, it looks like a train wreck but it wont take me long at all. i cant wait cuz then i am going to sit down in my nice clean apartment and go "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH" and then i will look around realize i have nothing to do and get bored. lol. but wait there's books to be read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home