Thursday, June 10, 2004

aaahhhh. the laundry is started. i am finally semi relaxed. and in a much better mood, i feel a spontanious giggle coming on, or is that the laughter of a mad scientist. oh well. either way it's laughter. hmmm i am toying with a few ideas at the moment. 1 to call a teacher from highschool that also works in realestate and ask him some questions, and 2 when i go to the Y talk to the director of classes and see if i can start teaching kids to draw, like an after school program. to make some cash! i love how motivated i feel after i talk to my dr. he makes me feel like i can do anything. i thought my idea for teaching kids how to draw was kinda out of my reach but he thinks it's a great idea. it still might be out of my reach but at least he makes me want to try. well i have to finish my dishes and call that teacher and tomorrow i think i when i go up to the Y i will talk to that director and try to get something going. i am a maniac!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home