Wednesday, June 09, 2004

well damn i had a whole lot written but my door came open and scared the piss out of me and accidentally erased it all. so anyway, as i was saying before being so rudely interupted, i have not had a nap today and i am proud of myself because of everything i got accomplished,which is the following; cleaned the bathtub, sink and toilet, organized the bathroom, built a thing to go over the toilet (ok so i just put it together, you get the point, it was still time consuming) moved all my books from my old book case to the new, bigger bookcase, fixed my curtains, did some dishes, made my chili, went grocery shopping, went to pilates at 630am, went to ace hardware(3 times), got quarters for laundry tomorrow, not to mention tons of little things like hanging the paper towel rack and knife holder that i just cant mention them all, oh and i put my winter coats away, i am just a maniac. now i am tired, but that is because i am hungry cuz i havent eaten anything more substaintial than a piece of bread with peanutbutter and a banana all day. but that's where the chili comes in. i am debating on whether or not i should wait for keith to play with my new toys or if i should start now. hmmmm. i am so impatient. eh it's only 2 more days i guess i can wait. i want to make chocolate chip cookies this weekend, i think i shall. i am also going to try to stay on my diet at least one day, allowing myself to have wings and chocolate chip cookies the other day. but friday i am going to either get food from a place i can eat something or i will just have to make something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home