Monday, June 07, 2004

well my weekend was ok. i was "moody" all weekend. but sunday was pretty fun, except the fightbut we spent most of the day at the park with keith's daughter. it made me think of the park my mom used to take us to when we were little and this one memory i have of when she was pushing me on the swings and she would give me an underdoggy. that was a good day. so anyway. the fight was about me feeling neglected and i feel kinda proud of myself cuz when i started yellng keith said stop yelling at me so i went in his room until i cooled off and while i was cooling of i thought of exactly what i wanted to say and then went out and said it. well i will stop patting my own back now. i know not much of a feat for a normal adult, but since when have i ever been normal. oh and apparently matt called the phone that keith lets me use and apparently it's in the recieved calls list so it looks like i answered it. but i have no idea about the call at all. but since the evidence is right there and i cant say 1 thing to prove it otherwise it sucks. cuz i know it would be in the back of my head. and i wouldnt believe him if he couldnt prove it. but he wont ask matt about it cuz he said matt will just lie. hell i want to ask matt about it cuz it's driving me crazy. and i want to know why keith is checking my call list. ya know i dont need very many things in a relationship. usually i just want to feel like i am important and cared about and that i am not being neglected. we have all seen how i get when that happens. but really besides that's just one of the basics like honesty etc. no one wants to feel neglected. why do you think in so many fairytales the girl is a princess. princess are important, no one neglects them they always get attention. i dont need attention all the time but i do need it alot. but after we talked about it, i went over and kissed him which i hope made him happy, i do try. but then we ate and watched the sopranos. and came back here. we had a pretty nice time i think. oh and i forgot to mention awhile back he told me that he likes being naked with me. i think that's a pretty cool compliment. ya know to have someone be comfortable and like being naked with someone. i was like sweet, pretty soon i can take over the world. then every one will be naked. and i will call this place...nakyland. lol just kidding...maybe. so anyway. i am having some problems with kenny, he is saying how marisa said i led him on and she actually said the exact opposite and he is being petty cuz i let her read my blog and i wont let him. and i let keith and i wont let him. whatever. so he keeps "threatening" to have his brother check it. whatever. go ahead. i tell him snoopers get what they are snooping for. i am kinda wishing i never told anyone about this damn thing. i mean i am glad i told marisa cuz she is on here now. and i am not sorry that i told keith cuz i dont care if he reads it, it just sucks that i cant vent and get it all out w/o him getting hurt because he reads it. but i dont want the whole world (that is people i actually know, which is actually just a handle full) reading it. well anyway i have stuff to do and today i take my measurements and weigh myself. last night one of the dreams i had i couldnt type. like i couldnt keep my hands on the homekeys so everything i typed it was all just jumbled. and i had to back space and start all over. isnt that weird.(in a goldmemember impersontation)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home