Wednesday, June 09, 2004

got up and went to pilates today. it was a bit of a struggle. i was so out of it that my alarm scared me. i was like what is that weird noise, and then i was like ok i will just follow the sound until... i... find it, ah the damn alarm. but i went anyway and it was alot of fun. i am surprised at how much i have improved since i started, that is only my 4th class. i am going to take that class again. and i am going to take the waterexercise class. i want to try the martial arts class again but i am scared off right now. i think i will get myself a massage though. actually 6 are pretty cheap and then just once in awhile get a massage when i need it. i really need one right now my trapezious is killing me. but really between those 2 classes and lifting weights i should be fine. i just have to discipline myself more with the aerobic exercise. but i do do alot of walking. so that's good. well anyway. i cant wait til next weeks yoga class. maybe i will take 2 cuz i did like that other teacher, it was just harder cuz she moved along so fast that it was harder for me to concentrate on my breathing. but i still really liked it. but anyway i am off to the hardware store to get some stuff for organizing. fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home