Thursday, June 10, 2004

well damn i lost my momentum. i am trying to get it back though. after staying up until 1 arguing, and then about 130 or 2 having anxiety over said arguement, i got up before 7. still so full of anxiety i couldnt get back to sleep, even though it was overcast and rainy and cool and the perfect environment to sleep. so after unsuccessfully willing myself to go back to sleep i finally get up and made breakfast for myself. a very yummy orange flavored french toast with strawberries, it has ginger in it and smells absolutely delicious when it is cooking and it only takes 15 minutesbut i am sure once i have made it enough i can cut it down. then i spent the next 2 hours arguing some more cuz dangit i just didnt get enough last night. then i went to the grocery store to get some stamps to mail my rent and i am going to talk to my dr. at 130 cuz i have been needing to for awhile anyway, and now that i caved and got a.c. there's a wonderful cool breeze flowing through my apartment. figures. well anyway did i ever mention ray and marisa are back together? they are doing pretty good. now i am eating lunch and trying to get motivated to finish organizing. but in order to finish i have to do the 2 things i hate, laundry (which i only hate cuz i dont have my own washer an dryer) and the dishes (which i hate on principle and because i dont have a dishwasher) well i can take the hurt and anger that i feel and take it out on my apartment. a list of stuff i still have to do: unplug tub and reclean, sweep and mop the floors, then vaccum the rugs, more dishes, laundry and rearrange the drawers in the living room and rearrange the 2nd closet and my drawers and shelves for my clothes plus go through my clothes to see which stuff i dont wear any more and i have to dust. not too much. i cant start laundry til after i call my dr. so i think after i am done eating i will get a load of dishes done. see already remotivated. then i can work on my art lesson and maybe get a little closer to finishing it. man i love being on weightwatchers. and later if i get all my stuff done i am going to start a new work out, that i can do here. i am going to try to get to the gym too but we will see,getting my apartment clean is more important right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home