Tuesday, January 13, 2004

well kenny and i just got done talking about birthcontrol. but the way he is going about it is that he is treating me like i dont know anything about it and that he knows all there is to know. i just want to say hey shut up i can handle it i am a woman i know how it works. but the thing is right now i just cant afford it. and i kept saying i might want to get the patch but he was like pill pill pill and its like i am the one thats going to have to deal with it and all that shit so sorry honey but you dont have a say. well i am pretty sore from working out yesterday but it is in all the right places so that's cool. i just had some lunch but i am still hungry and that pisses me off. i should have grilled up my chicken but i was feeling lazy. i still need to clean my kitchen well my whole apartment but definitly my kitchen. i feel so buff today. i am like in 6 weeks i am going to be damn sexy. cuz i am not fat right now so i think 6 weeks is pretty realistic for me. especially because you do the tapes 6 days a week. which i know i will get sick of but i am going to try to push through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home