Friday, January 09, 2004

ok well i just got my computer back. it was broken...again. and now my mouse sucks and my keyboard has sucked forever. it's ridiculous. but anyway. so whats new. i am not going to school this semester. i dont have a job and i feel like a real loser. plus on new years aparently i told kenny i love him. but iwas too drunk to remember. well anyway so now he says it to me all the time. and i feel bad cuz i know he wants me to say it first once in awhile but i cant. and then last night all of a sudden i panicked and didnt want to be anything more than friends with him. it was so weird cuz i looked forward to seeing him all day and was so happy that he was coming over but then i just wanted him gone. but it was only for a second and then it smoothed out but i dont know how that could happen. it was weird. but anyway it is hard for me to say i love you to him because 1 we have only known eachother for 2 and a half months and 2 i have only said i love you to one other person. so it feels weird for me to say it to someone else. oh keith and i are just friends i think. although i know he likes me and i like him too. but i am not willing to risk my relationship with kenny (whatever it is) right now. i dont know. oh and i am going to finish up my lessons at the art instruction schools cuz that is 2 yrs of art school plus it is already paid for. so what the hell am i waiting for. then i could teach art lessons if i wanted too. or what ever. so now i am off to go job hunting so i wont be a loser anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home