Friday, December 12, 2003

well shoot. my cell phone was turned off. that's what i get for forgetting to pay the bill. uuggggghhh. but now i am going to just get the automatic bill pay thing cuz that will be so much simpler and i wont have to worry about remembering. so that will be awesome cuz that and my rent are the only bills i have. and i forget about the rent too but when i realize what day it is then i remember to pay my rent. i just forget all together about the phone bill. well damn i just found out i forgot to pay at&t too. but that's ok cuz i just switched my longdistance over to sbc too. lol. god i am horrible. i need a job. pretty bad. i cant wait to start at dave and busters. i am supposed to have a date with keith today but he isnt going to be able to call my cell phone. so i hope he calls my house phone. that would be nice. well i have to do a couple loads of laundry so i better get off my ass and start that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home