Tuesday, December 02, 2003

marisa thinks that i am leading kenny on. she might be right. but not on purpose. so i am going to have to stop that. i cant wait to start working so i can have some money. but i have been saying that for awhile now. i dont see why victoria secret didnt call me back yet. cuz i had the perfect schedule for them. i dont know. it doesnt matter as long as i get that job at dave and busters after christmas. well anyway. i dont have too much to type. well my grandma is ok. she had her surgery and they moved stuff around and took a few things out. and all that. i think i need to exercise. seriously. i need to work on my abs. but i have 3 weeks until i go home and i need to look good by then. well i look good now but i need to look damn sexy. right now though i am a size 10. i think if i start today i could be a nine by then. that would be cool. or an eight. woohoo. but a nine will be fine. i just want to have my hips and abs a little smaller. kenny is iming me. he wants me to cook for him. and he is pretty demanding. i went grocery shopping this morning and he expects me to go back to get stuff for supper. lol. i dont have any money even if i wasnt too lazy to do that. sp any way. i am getting sleepy. maybe i will take a nap and then get up and exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home