Saturday, November 29, 2003

alright i met aaron yesterday. well hanging out with him was pretty cool but we watched a movie here and i told him that he had to leave at 6 well the movie lasted til 7 so my mistake. well it took me another 15 minutes of you have to leave, you have to leave. for him to actually leave. and he tried kissing me and stuff. and i was ok with a little quick pec or whatever. but every time he tried to kiss me he tried shoving his tongue down my throat. EVERYTIME!!!!! no matter how many times i pulled away he just kept right back in there. yuck!! it got pretty annoying. i have to go to school today. really dont want to but i have to. i am meeting kevin. and hopefully marisa. but i doubt marisa will be there. silly girl. went to kenny's for thanks giving. it was pretty fun. although his grandma told him she liked me and asked if we were going steady and then when she was leaving she's like what's your name again and then she was like Elisha (and their last name). i was like WHAT!!! but it was kinda funny. and he has the cutest nephews. i really miss kyle. i dont know why. it's damn frustrating. i hate missing him. he doesnt deserve it. i just wish he was the one kissing me good night and putting his arm around me. and cuddling with me when we watched a movie. i dont understand how i can feel like that after the way he treated me. i hate him. but i want him to be here so bad. well not so bad but pretty bad. i want him to be with me now that i am happy. maybe that is just my stubborness. i dont know. i am going to take my profile off yahoo again i think. cuz i dont need anyone else to date. i have to many now. but as soon as i do knowing my luck all these guys will stop wanting to see me.well i wont be upset about some but i want to still see kenny, John and heman. even if it is just hanging out. well i liked hanging out with sam and amit too. they are very nice. but i dont have any feeling for them except friendship. well kenny is friendship too but we are pretty close since we always hang out. but anyway. i like John,, but i dont know. cuz that three hour late stuff is ridiculous. and like i said there was just something that first night kinda rubbed a little but i dont know what it was yet. but me and allen had a lot of fun. and i really want to hang out with him again. i really need to make some friends that live in the city so i can hang out with them and not worry about dating. so anyway i am procrastinating about going to school. so i better get my butt in gear so i can go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home