Wednesday, December 03, 2003

alright me and kenny talked and he says he is not getting too attached. i want to believe him. but i am worried that when he finds someone else he wont want to come to see me since he lives out in the suburbs. but i guess that is the risk i am taking. and he has been meeting other girls too so i dont feel so bad. but he is talking about sleeping with other people too. i do have a problem with that which is silly. but i dont know. i guess it isnt a big deal. but now i figure since he isnt getting too attached that probably means i will. lol. terrific. i exercised today and yesterday. i am so proud of myself. i feel really good right now. although i did eat at portillo's last night. actually i ate alot yesterday. and then went to portillos but i only ate half of my burger but i ate all my fries. well anyway so that wasnt good. but at least i am getting back with exercise and i have groceries so i dont need to eat out when i am buy myself. i can not wait til my abs are smaller. that is going to be awesome. i have always had a little tummy. but i am so motivated right now (we will see how much i am in about a week lol) but it's weird normally i am more motivated before i start workin out not after. but i made myself this morning and i am glad i did cuz in no time i am going to be looking sexy. i think i will be able to get down another size by the time i go home. if i quit going to portillo's. lol. i keep telling kenny we have to stop going there and he just says that he is trying to make me fat. that's not cool at all. lol. so i will just not go with him anymore. just eat here. dang i feel good. lol. even though i think i might be getting a sinus infection. that will suck ass. i cant wait til i am in shape. i think i am really happy cuz i can tell how much i have improved when i work out. i was so surprised yesterday cuz these tapes used to kick my ass and i would sweat buckets and all that but yesterday i barely broke out into a sweat. so next time i will need to step it up. but how awesome is that. from barely being able to make it up a flight of stairs to running up 5! and to almost be a size 9! Single digits baby!! not that it matters cuz i do like the way i look now and i even like my tummy. but i would like to have a nice flat tummy before i have kids. ya know enjoy my nice young body for a few years so when i am 80 i dont have to say man i couldve looked damn sexy when i was in my twenties but i was too damn lazy. lol that wouldnt be cool. but yeah. i can't wait. i like my hips too. if i didnt have any my ass wouldnt sway when i walked. lol. but what else is great is that i dont have to wrestle with my sports bra to get it on anymore. lol. well anyway i know there is more iwant to write but i have to go to school :-( lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home