Wednesday, December 17, 2003

well kenny is a complete ass. he said so much mean shit to me just now it's ridiculous. he said that i was using him and that keith is just using me for a piece of ass and that i am stupid if i cant see that and he was saying that i have no feelings and that i hurt him and he said that he was just acting nice and laugh at my jokes (which apparently stink)and all that hurt really bad cuz i would never put on an act for someone or laugh at their jokes that werent funny and pretend to be nice to them. so that hurt alot because i thought he liked me. and i dont know i was really starting to like him alot. and i was thinking about him all day and i am just hurt because it's the same that happened with my ex i would never be that mean to him but then he turned around and was so cruel to me and that is exactly what kenny just did. he was telling me to fuck off and all that. and he was just mean. and he didnt seem to care at all about my feelings. i knew he reminded me a bit of my x but damn. that's ridiculous. well i am going to bed now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home