Tuesday, December 16, 2003

so me and kenny are having a huge fight. ohmigod this is fucking ridiculous. he is just so jealous it's ridiculous. he wants to be with who ever he wants but he is not going to let me date and see other people. my ass. it doesnt work for me like that honey. i am pretty pissed cuz he was talking about how he has all these girls that he can go out with over xmas break but he is worried that i am going to fuck my x. hell i feel like jumping him now just to piss off kenny. he's lucky i have enough self respect to still hate that dumbass. so anyway and he was all pissed cuz i didnt tell him every last detail of my date with keith and it's like why would i do that if you are going to act this way to me and get like this. why would i tell you anything at all. well i was on the phone with keith when kenny started iming me last night and keith could tell something was wrong and i told him that kenny was saying some pretty insulting things and that he was mad about me going on a date. well keith knows all about kenny and even what days he comes over and all that and he doesnt care. well he might care a little but he is not saying anything and not making it a big deal and whining about. where as kenny who actually has the better deal is being like this. well keith told me to tell him to take off his panties and quit being a bitch. that was funny but i dont think i could be that mean. all though he is pushing me pretty close. but i just dont get it it was his idea to begin with maybe i will post everything he was saying. it was pretty ridiculous. but i am not going to be guilt tripped into a relationship. i dont need all this drama and bull shit. but anyway. keith said if my "plans" for tonight fell through i could give him a call. lol. well isnt he just the little opportunist. lol i would but i think i am going to be in a pissy mood all day now. or at least until kenny decides what the fuck he wants well i dont have to be in a pissy mood i could just not let it bug me. after all it is his problem. oh great he is back online. and he is reading my last insant message that i wrote to him after he logged off. ok well i dont know what that was all about. he just changes the subject and acts like nothing happened so anyway. i am thinking of taking a nap and then going to register at harold washington community college for next semester

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home