Thursday, September 16, 2004

Ya know how I said no stress? lol, well I lied. I might not be able to switch English classes. And that means I can't go back to the other class either. Obviously I procrastinated too much. I don't know if it will work but she is gonna try and talk to the guy. I will be sad if I don't get to go to that class this semester but I will take it next for sure. But I seriously love that class. We are studying arguements. The arguements in the book are really interesting to read. I am having trouble w/ the claims but I got the warrants no prob, however, we need to have the claims down for the paper we have to write for next thursday. There's this one guy that just loves to hear himself talk, and I swear he was high tonight. I smelled pot when I walked by him and he was laughing at the stupidest stuff and he was like I want to do my paper on why pot should be legalized. I wonder if he is just gonna give the pothead reasons or environmental reasons too. Like hemp for paper and all that. But then again if he is like my brother, he has read a ton of books on the subject. Alright well I am gonna get ready for bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home