Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Here's the email that I promised......

I wish I could post my email that this is in response to but unfortunately it's too long so let me highlight.... I was apologizing for being bitchy and I was saying no offense but i dont want to deal w/ her, nothing personnal but even if she was mother teresa still i wouldnt want to deal w/ her. I did not attack her personnally in any way. not even in the bitchy emails. and I said that i am 5'8" and 135 lbs and i asked if she could see me lifting a couch and loveseat and washer and dryer and various boxes all by myself (not helping someone do it but by myself) and i said i had to deal w/ my uncle being very sick and other stressors of being in college, i love how she had to use the same stuff i said cuz she couldnt think of her own stuff to say. so thanks to keith for mentioning the option of calling his parents and ross for helping me w/ what to say, I called judy and she was like there's no rush we just wanted to know if you wanted it and if you did we weren't going to sell it. but if you didnt we would sell it. and Kyle called me about the washer and dryer before this little email and left a message so i guess that is why she was so pissed cuz he went against her wishes. and he didnt really sound like he was pissed or bent out of shape that he had to call me. lol. so anyway yeah it's funny cuz Ross was like she's not an adult, she's not the adult here and then I realized he was right and she is just a teenager and didnt know what the hell she was talking about. ahhh......the pleasures of getting older.





Elisha-
First of all, Kyle doesn't have a truck to move your stuff and you should probably be glad that I emailed you and asked you about this because Kyle and his family were just going to sell it without even contacting and I was the one that thought you should be asked if you wanted it back. Second, Kyle is tired of moving this stuff and doesn't have the time to move it right now with the stress of being a college student, working, and doing whatever it takes to make me happy.... also, none of Kyle's friends are going to want to take time out of their lives to move something that has nothing to do with them and I am 5'8" and 120 pounds and i dont think i would be much help lifting the couch and love seat. Also, I am not telling Kyle he can't talk to you, HE doesn't want to... I understand that you don't like me and you dont want to talk to me, but i dont like you either and i dont want to talk to you either.. BUT if it wasn't for me, your stuff would be sold... and kyle doesn't necessarily want to deal with your grandma either.. Kyle said he called about the washer and dryer, so can he sell it to them or not? Kyle says that he has seen your brother Johnny a few times and if he is willing to help then tell him to talk to kyle- kyle doesnt want you calling him so email me or him back with the information but it really doesn't matter who cuz i'm going to get it either way... email me back
brit

2 Comments:

Blogger :D said...

yes Tyron, it is.

2:40 PM  
Blogger George said...

She sounds pretty self absorbed,lol.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home