Monday, September 13, 2004

WOW could this day get any better? and it's only 9:22! ohmigod. not only could I be evicted cuz of some shit w/ my rent. and I am already behind in psych and I didnt get up and work out. but guess who I got an email from. My favorite person in the whole fucking world. BRITTANY. and no not spears. Brittany as in the moron's new girlfriend. basically Kyle's dad wants to sell my stuff when I have asked Kyle (once him directly and once through little miss thang) I woke up and I was already feeling so fucking stressed out that I didnt want to do anything that I have to do today. No school, no phone call, nothing and then this little bitch decides to pop her nasty little head into the mix. I am soo pissed and overwhelmed right now. I can't even fucking think. It's just so ridiculous that he has to go through her. I can't even wrap my mind around that. It's insane. Who does that?! oh wait someone w/o any balls. Yup that's Kyle. the fucker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home