Monday, September 13, 2004

alright well I feel much better now. Of course Kenny didn't get back to me like he said he would about my resume, but whatever.


I called that chick about the fuck up w/ my rent and well I think it's straightened out. We will see.

I also applied for a ton of jobs. and plan to apply for a ton more tomorrow.

I am watching this family makeover thing on fox and I want to cry it's so sweet.

I can't wait til tomorrow. I am gonna do yoga and maybe run abit. and I have class. And I just can't wait cuz I am gonna do something w/ my art tomorrow. oh shit I have to email melissa for the project for english.

I miss Keith. *sigh*

anyway. lol.
Ya know I hate commercials about pads and tampons, really no one needs to see a commercial about that. i dont want to be reminded. lol
actually maybe i will play soccer tomorrow, or tennis. hmmm. that would be better than running. I am starting to feel chubby. lol.

I want to see that movie wimbeldon, cuz I am a sucker. lol. alright well I don't really have anything to type I just thought I should type a happier post. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home