Monday, September 13, 2004

Serious venting,,,If you don't like the f-word read no further.

Kenny sucks! I asked him to help me w/ my resume a while back and he sent it to me half done and wanted me to do the other half of it and fix his mistakes and all that. Well that would have been fine and dandy if I knew what the fuck I was doing, but I told him "I don't know the first thing about resumes, I know nothing!" So I was lost when it came to this step. He took a fucking class on this shit and he is talking to me like I should know what the hell he is saying. And when I ask what he means he doesnt go into detail he just resays it. So I made some changes and sent it back. Well he never even looked at it and he worked on it again today and sent it to me but it has some of the same stuff that I changed, back on it. He put that I had conducted decorating workshops at this internship and I didn't do anything remotely like that so I took it off, well it's back on there. so he just used the old version and never looked at the one I sent back to him. Not to mention the lecture I had to sit through about how I haven't even tried looking for a fucking job and how "he hyped me up to much" on my resume this time. Ya know not one person here knows what my workethic is like. They just assume they do because I don't go to the gym every fucking day or that I got stressed out and didn't go to school or whatever. School and the gym is not the same fucking thing as a job. Yes school attendence is looked at but it's not the same thing and every one makes fucking mistakes I am tired of having my mistakes thrown in my fucking face. Yes I quit a job cuz the boss sucked and I wanted to go on a vacation that I had planned and told the fucking jack ass about. I am soooo fucking sorry you can't do the same damn thing but don't take it out on me. Don't try to make me feel quitly because something you did has you working 2 fucking jobs. I have never not shown up to work, I have never been the type of person to just say fuck it when it comes to work. I am there every day I am scheduled and most of the time early. Sure I am a few minutes late here and there but who the fuck isnt. Shit happens. I have never been more then 10 minutes late for work ever and that was once. and I used to open the library by my fucking self. with no one else there I am sick of hearing about how lazy I am and how I am so unreliable and no one will give me a recommendation just because I don't go to the fucking gym. It's not like I ask people for recommendations anyway. Except Kenny but he is always offering. Hell everyone offers to refer me to a job. I don't ask people to do it. I am so sick of hearing how I don't do anything. How the fuck would any one know what I do. Don't fucking tell me I haven't looked for a job just because I dont sit there and make you listen to how many jobs I have applied to today or how many places I have looked. I look all the fucking time. I sit here and I go through hot jobs and career builder and the reader and monster jobs and I go around and see if people are fucking hiring. (hell just thursday I was talking to Estella if Marshall's is hiring but guess fucking what they won't even hire me. I can't even get a job at a fucking retail store) but guess fucking what I don't have a resume to send any one and guess what I dont know how to fucking make one and when someone offers to help me w/ one because he took a fucking class on it then I would think he wouldnt fucking treat me like I am a fucking hassle to help. The last thing I fucking need is someone else telling me I don't look hard enough to find a fucking job. You don't fucking know! And guess what tomorrow I am gonna go to school early and I am gonna see if they have any kind of job to help me fucking pay for school but that doesnt mean I will fucking get one. That is if I can still even go to school. SHUT THE FUCK UP KENNY. I mean even Keith thinks I am just lazy cuz I don't have a job, and when I went w/ him to rip up carpet and worked really hard and didnt complain and actually liked doing it. He was like I didn't know you knew how to work. yes he was just teasing me, but everyone just thinks that I haven't done anything and I won't do anything and everyone has to do everything for me. Doing my resume isn't doing every thing for me. I tried so fucking hard to get a job when I first got here, but the people who were supposed to help at harrington always fucking turned me away. it was their fucking job to help me but they would never even give me a fucking appointment. I fucking went in there all the fucking time and everytime I got turned away. I did what they fucking said and they wouldnt help. I looked at every fucking place around here and I can't get hired. I have fucking tried. Don't tell me I haven't tried just because you think you are fucking perfect and if it was you you would have a job by now. I am sick of telling people that I am looking for a fucking job and that I applied at these places or that I am hoping this place hires me because when they don't I look like a fucking idiot. I don't have connections, I don't have my mommy to hire me and give me students...... well I feel a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home