Thursday, September 16, 2004

So yesterday I got up and went to pilates and then to school and I came home and went to dinner w/ a guy I met and played soccer w/ on Tuesday. Well Keith called while I was waiting for this guy and he was like oh well I was gonna come down but I don't want to mess up your date. *rolling eyes* And he kept saying that. And I told him "even if I was on a date what would you care? You don't want to be w/ me anyway. Do you just not want me to be w/ someone else?" He said," I don't care but you wouldnt tell me if I didnt ask" That is a bunch of crap. When I feel like dating I will tell him. Right now I don't need to date. I like everything the way it is. I told Keith if we didnt work out I wasn't going to date any one for awhile. And he said the same thing. If I can't be in a relationship w/ Keith then fine. Just freaking tell me one way or the other. And the last thing I want to do is deal w/ another guy right now (as in a boyfriend or date). I mean I just started getting over Keith like a week ago and it's like I still get hurt by the fact that he doesnt want to be w/ me. and yeah we can still have sex cuz "at least we are good at that" *rolling eyes again* But I am not gonna sit here and wait for something he doesnt want to give anymore. so anyway.

He ended up coming down last night and we had a good time. We watched the punisher. That movie was pretty good. Some of it was really funny and some made me want to cry. And we had some awesome sex. It was great cuz after the sex and movie I was asleep in half an hour. I slept like a rock. Just from being soo exhausted all day anyway, and then getting busy and then zoning out in front of a movie. I was like sweet. It kinda sucks cuz this is the first weekend that me and Keith both have free and he was like well I don't know I am gonna be busy. Like I said earlier it still sucks that he doesn't want to be w/ me, but it mostly sucks because I feel like he is just not being completely honest. It's like is he really busy or is he just making it up or well not making it up but just using it as an excuse, and if he is why does he feel the need to do that, other than he just doesnt want me to be w/ someone else, but then again he did actually say that once so I dont know but don't act like it's a big deal if I am hanging out w/ a friend, even if it was a date, I shouldn't have to answer to him. I would tell him I wanted to date but I wouldn't give him details and act like he has a right to know. I gave him more than enough opportunity to be w/ me. I mean I was just wondering if we were gonna do something cuz Marisa was saying she has an extra ticket to a sox game and Ross was like lets hang out this weekend. and I was kinda seeing what Keith would say cuz it's the first weekend in a month that we could spend the whole thing together and he was acting like he was sorry we haven't had a weekend together and that we didnt get to see each other more than a couple hours at a time. but anyway I was really happy he came down last night and hung out. We had fun. I have to go work out in about an hour and a half. I don't really want to. but that's only cuz I am tired. cuz Ross and Raymond (from the gym) called me and woke me up. at like 8 and I couldnt fall back asleep. I was kinda mad cuz ya know...it's been awhile since I've been sleeping that good. but I still should have gone to work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home