Thursday, September 16, 2004

I didnt mean to sound mad at keith earlier, it just that it's confusing ya know. but anyway I was really happy he came down and we had fun. I was kinda hoping we would spend the weekend together cuz of my birthday and all that. but I know he's busy and since we aren't really together it's fine.

I am soo lucky that I treat myself like a princess. lol. Since I slept in this morning I went to have breakfast and then sat around and went to the gym. I worked out soo damn hard. I can already tell I am not gonna be able to move. but the good news is I took a super hot shower, and I have icey hot, and Ross left my heat pack at the gym w/ Raymond this morning so I am gonna rub down w/ icey hot, put the heat pack around my shoulders and chill out for an hour or so, then do some laundry and take another hot shower, and head to english. After last night and such a good nights sleep and great sex, and then working out I feel so relaxed and I am about to get even more relaxed. I feel like my old laid back self. it's nice. I am looking forward to class. Even though I didn't go on tuesday. No stress today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home