Saturday, September 18, 2004

A few days before I added the tagboard I tried to sign up for this chatroom to add to my blog....well I got tired of waiting so I added the tagboard. I finally got an email from the chatroom people and I got it. But I like my tagboard so I am not going to remove it. The chatroom link is the little blue and green button. I think I got the chatroom thing from here.

Me and Keith kinda got into it. He thinks I just like giving him shit all the time and riding his ass. And that I expect him to perform miracles. He says he looks at stuff from the other persons point of view, but I guess he has forgotten to do that w/ me. I know he's busy, I know he's got a lot of shit going on, I know he can't drop everything. And he never tells me he wants to be w/ me or he wishes he could come and see me or even that he misses me. Ad he's always saying that he would understand if I went out w/ other people. The last week and a half he has told me more that he wants to come and see me and he has been being really sweet and I love that. It makes me feel like he does want to be w/ me. I try not to get my hopes up about seeing him but sometimes I do anyway so I need more reassurance than normal. He just sees me as something that's adding more pressure in his life.

Went grocery shopping earlier. I got $4.50 worth of rommen noodles (18 packets if you must know) I got some crystal light cuz it makes 48 servings for like 5 bucks and my one splurge was some chips. lol. oh and a 2 liters of rootbeer cuz I am having rootbeer cravings lately and it was only a dollar.

I am thinking I am gonna bring my old computer back and sell it on craigslist for whatever I can get for it. hmmm I guess I could also sell my sims games......I mean there's the sims 2 so after I get that I won't want to even play the first sims any more.....but I guess I should wait to make sure....although I could sell...well never mind I could be here all day. lol. I bet there's a ton of shit in those boxes I could sell on craigslist........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home