Monday, July 19, 2004

yeah, i'm in vegas. we are staying at THEhotel at mandalay bay. it is sooo fucking awesome, i have never seen a cooler hotel, i will post about all the cool stuff when i get back and i am not exhausted. the sucky part is that kenny is getting on my nerves. so me and kurt stick together, kenny is saying shit about keith, and he says shit about me, and then it seems like he is trying to impress me or make me want to be with him again. and he told me to bring a couple hundred bucks for food for the whole weekend well he is taking us to places that cost 50 bucks per person.  but anyway. i dont know almost everything makes me think that i wish i was with keith and that we would be having so much fun and so much sex, but i am still enjoying myself so dont worry. i am going to try to post pics either here or on my webpage or a little of both.  seriously this hotel room is so awesome i never want to leave (there's a flatscreen tv in the bathroom across from the huge ass tub. but that's just the beginning. i called keith hoping for a little phone action but he was too tired i think, either that or he just didnt want it, i'm gonna go with too tired. but anyway. i am going to go and pass out in my awesome bed.  well after i have some sweet self lovin' in my cool hotel room while kurt and kenny are out livin it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home