Monday, July 12, 2004

well apparently he didnt even see the email because his computer had a virus, and he didnt call me cuz he thought he dropped his phone in the lake but really his friend had it and he only has my number on his cell, well he didnt call me until 11 last night, he could have called information to get my number, i dont know. it seems like he is just stringing me along, he tells me i cant leave him hanging and here he does it for a whole weekend, and now going into the week, i mean that makes me pretty angry, he would hate that shit and then he does it to me, and we barely talked cuz he was tired since he had been up since 3 in the morning, i dont know but each day that goes by the madder i get and i bet he is just going to say oh sorry and expect it to be better, when i have again been put on the back burner and he isnt even considering my feelings, he's not considering how hard it is for me to sit here for 2 days and wonder if he is going to go out with me while he has fun with his friends and cant even take the time to call me. that's bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home