Saturday, July 10, 2004

seriously this is beyond ridiculous, apparently now keith is mad because i hurt his feelings because i said his sorry doesnt mean anything any more, now i could understand how that could hurt someone's feelings however the reason i said it was because he apologized for blowing me off and then turned around and said later on that he didnt blow me off and that it was all my fault. ok if you dont think you did something and then said that the fight that ensued afterwards was all the other persons fault, wouldnt that mean you didnt mean it when you said sorry? to me it does, but then again i am crazy and i sit here and think of reasons to be mad at him. but he doesnt care that the shit he said hurt my feelings, that saying i was making it easy for him to break up with me isnt hurtful. and if he doesnt want to break up then he was just saying that to hurt my feelings, it's this whole double standard. it's just too ridiculous. and now i am sure he is waiting for me to call but if i would have said that to him he would have been like fine and then never called me cuz i said i didnt want to go out with him anymore, so whatever, he said he didnt want to be with me and i am taking it as that, if he decides he wants to work it out afterwards fine he knows where i live, it just seems funny though cuz last night he asked if i still wanted to do something this weekend before the fight got out of hand and i said yeah and then i left and came back and on the computer screen was "if you dont want to do something this weekend let me know so i can make other plans" so obviously he had something lined up. i feel like he is just fucking playing games and doing whatever it takes to keep the upper hand in the relationship when i am just trying to get it even. if he has to have all the control in a relationship and all the power then i guess he has the wrong chick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home