Thursday, July 08, 2004

i am so sad! i accidentally stayed up until 4 in the morning playing the sims! i say accidentally because i thought it was only 2 cuz i had the light on in my apartment and i cant see my clock when the light is on. plus i was still wide awake! i had trouble falling asleep. that sucks cuz now i have to reset my internal clock. not only did i do that but i then had a dream about playing the sims (hangs her head down in shame)of course it was after the dirty dream about keith and a shower head but still. i feel so awful i havent actually been to the gym in a week at least! i am such a slack ass. i think the main reason i feel so bad is how much i pigged out over the weekend. well anyway, i have to go and get the sims out of my system before this weekend or i am going to be thinking about playing the whole time, and that aint right. oh me and keith actually talked on the im for awhile last night and had stuff to say. i spent most of it laughing so i think it was a good time, i dont know if he did considering the reason i was laughing was cuz kenny said he spent the weekend in keith's bed and keith said he was gonna go get his gun. lol. i actually talked to kenny last night, we had a good convo too. i am trying to get him to give me the disks to redo my computer but he wont so i dont know what the hell is up with that but my computer is fixed for now so i dont really care at the moment. i spent all last night working on it, went and got stuff from best buy and then ended up having to buy another antivirus anyway, this one found 2 viruses that neither of my other ones found. actually 3 other ones didnt find. i swear even with the updates. one of them was norton but i think i got a messed up copy of that anyway, well gotta go play my sims

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home