Tuesday, July 06, 2004

had a good weekend, no fighting, all though keith did get a bit crabby cuz i said i didnt care when he asked if i wanted boneless, skinless chicken or regular. i got his pic up to the store to get it put in the frame and they had to take a couple of days to do it so i wont get to see his reaction to it and so now i am kinda pissed about that. i put alot of effort into it even though it did take me awhile to finish it that was only cuz it wasnt turning out as good as i wanted it to and that frustrated me. so now i dont even get to see his reaction to it and that sucks. but anyway, i have a ton of shit to do today, i need to clean and get groceries, and i really need to work out. my sunburn finally doesnt hurt anymore, but it is itching like crazy! i would much rather have it itching though. keith's son was over this weekend so i hung out with him while keith was busy with nikki, he is always such a good kid around me, he reminds me of my little brother, he just gets mixed up with the wrong kids at school. he's really polite though, and he holds open the door and we had a good time watching beavis and butthead,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home