Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Good News and Bad News

well bad news first, lost my job cuz i am going to vegas. that sucks!

good news i fit into a size 6 pants, and keith said that i am every thing he could want sexually and that there was nothing wrong with that part of our relationship and he said that he was thinking of coming down with wings tonight to surprise me but since he still doesnt know about the break he didnt want to confuse me more and hurt me if he still doesnt want to go out. so it's like in ways i am happy cuz of that but i am sad too and i just want to cry about the job and keith but my makeup looks too damn good to ruin. lol. that's a lie but oh well, i mean my makeup does look good....

i dont even want to go on this trip any more, not cuz the job cuz i still wouldnt go back, and not necessarily cuz of keith but just because i am depressed and didnt really want to go that bad anyway and i was just doing it to get out of the apartment and stay at a really fancy hotel. and i mean for a trip that i didnt want to go on anyway it sure is costing me alot

oh and keith said some other things that were really sweet and it's like ya know if you would have done or said these things before hand then we might not be in this mess now. i mean maybe but it couldnt have hurt anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home