Friday, June 25, 2004

nothing like being shot down first thing in the afternoon to crush you ego. really what's wrong with that guy?! it's like why do i even bother. not only was he not phased by me calling him and saying dirty things on the phone, but he actually would have rather gotten back to work. i mean ok so i was a little nervous so my voice wasnt at it's optimal sexiness, but it was getting there, i've just never really talked dirty to him and since he never tells me what he likes i was just going with what i was thinking about. well i guess that didnt work, maybe next time i ask him what he likes he will tell me. probably not though. it's so frustrating to want to be able to please someone in bed and they wont tell you what they like. throw me a frickin bone!! especially when i am asking for it. whatever you want just let me know. well he did tell me one thing but the only reason he wants to do it is because it's one of the few things i wont do. i even gave him a book and and told him what pages to look at and pick anything out of there that he would want me to do. and that was too much work for him. it was the chapter on head too, i mean you would think a guy would jump at the chance for that. ya know he said part of the reason he doesnt want me doing stuff for him is because he would have to do stuff back (nice huh) it was one of those joking but not really comments, well ya know i like knew stuff done to me too, but there's two, well now three things that he can do, that he already does very well (wait i just remembered another one) that basically turn me into his sex slave, really i dont ask for much, i mean once in awhile blindfold me or whatever, throw something knew in there, i am not hard to please, it's just guys seem to be too damn lazy to do even the simplest things, and not only am i easy to please but if he wants to know i will tell him exactly when, how, where, and what, to do. hell i will write up a damn manual if he wants a quick reference! i dont know i am just like dude you could get almost anything you ask for and you arent asking for anything?! what's with that. i mean it's like getting three wishes from a genie and not taking them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home