Thursday, June 24, 2004

i feel so skinny today, probably from actually exercising, i finally got my launchcast radio to work. so i am excited about that. today i am lifting weights and doing 20 minutes of cardio and then doing the sfactor work out. i am starting to get the hang of it, buti am not that flexible. (yet) the painters moved all my stuff into my living area from my kitchen and didnt put any of it back. i watched assination tango last night, that movie sucked, but they had some good dance scenes and when the credits are rolling they show a full dance and that is the kind of tango that i go to, or well went to. but kenny and i are going to start going. monday is our first day. i am glad i got someone to go with now, i didnt mind going by myself but since i havent been back in so long i am going to feel akward, but anyway. seriously lean cuisine and the weight watchers frozen dinners have saved my diet this week, i definitly need to make chili today though, just for something different. well anyway i got some working out to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home