Tuesday, June 15, 2004

mortage companies suck ass!! seriously. cant ever get ahold of any body there. that makes me angry. all i want to do is talk to someone. find out some info. well i got my class outline sent to the Y and thanks to marisa it is looking pretty snazzy. I might be able to pull this off! and later i am going to run up to a weigh watchers meeting and see if they have anything good in the eating out guides up here and then i might buy one. i really wish i could get ahold of these damn people!! i want to buy a condo dammit! i could too. i need to go back and return that stuff to but i dont feel like it since marisa didnt come and meet me and she will be there tomorrow so i can just do it then. oh well i guess it's back to the phones for me and then to weight watchers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home