Monday, May 24, 2004

i am sick! this sucks. went to get up for the waterexercise class but i got out of breath just trying to get ready so i laid back down and passed out. it was good. then i woke up by marisa calling me. her and kenny had sex in my apartment and kenny tried to lie about it. however smart girl that marisa is she cracked right away. wouldnt want to torture her. keith was being really sweet saturday and sunday cuz i was sick. it was so nice. my grandma and mom are usually the only ones to take care of me when i am sick. but he was really sweet about it. i felt special. marisa said if i got worse she would come up and take care of me. very sweet of her. but really it's just a nasty cold. i dont mean nasty in bad i mean nasty as in phlem. yuck. i am trying not to think about the leftovers from the chop house that are in my fridge. i cant believe they left them here. that is so mean. now if i would have known that's what that was last night i would have been all over it. but i did not loose any weight last week and barely any inches. and this week will be bad if i am not able to breath soon because then i wont be able to work out. i will still go to my pilates but i wont be able to do cardio. so i have to eat extra good. well i am going to go and get some movies and lay in be all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home