Friday, May 21, 2004

i started to feel much better about tonight but now i just want to go to bed. i feel sick. i am sore every where and very tired. but oh well. i will pick marisa up at lasalle st station at 730 then we will eat and by the time we get back here with a movie and i paint my nails it should be at least 9 but very probably 10. so just in time for bed. yeah! then i wake up and go to see my baby. hmm i wonder if he minds me calling him my baby? maybe i should ask.... nah. he will just have to deal with it cuz i am in the mood to call him my baby. well i guess you would have to hear how i am saying it to understand. i guess my sex machine would probably be more accurate. lol. grrrrrr. dang i need some lovin but i am still sore from yesterday and too tired even if it was being offered. well i guess if it was really being offered i would forget how tired i am pretty quick. ahhhh if only you could read my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home