Tuesday, May 18, 2004

so i go to the Y to meet my fitness coach and again the ho is a no show. so i had to reschedule with another girl for next tuesday a whole week away. this is getting on my nerves. i bought a stack of tshirts when i went back home (the cute tight ones with funny sayings on them) and i actually wore one today. when i first got them they were way too tight but now not so much. they show my tummy a little but it's not nasty looking. today i am going to see if i can register for summer classes at a city college and then i am going to call to make an appointment to get my hair cut with lynn and get my eyebrows waxed. cuz i need it. i know i just got my haircut at the beginning of april and i was going to wait til the beginning of june but i just cant any more. ya know i have been making alot of changes in the last month. rearranging my apartment and getting it straightend out, joining the Y, getting my resume done, hanging out with marisa more, and talking on the phone with her more, not staying at keith's for days and days. i am starting to scare myself. but then again i usually do do things like this once in awhile it's just usually one or the other, not all at once. ya know i usually clean and rearrange my apartment or start exercising not both. so anyway. i need to get in school. although i am not really motivated to do that. but it needs to be done. so i better call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home