Wednesday, May 12, 2004

well last night i found out that kenny told marisa a very personal secret of mine, told her not to tell and then turned around and told me himself. i am going to kick his ass. i was so embarassed. oh i found some old before fat pics of me and put them with some that kenny took of me a couple of months ago, i can not believe how fat i was and how not fat i am now. i emailed them to everyone. i was half embarassed by them but i was just so happy that's not me any more. just another fat girl. i was forgetting what it was like to be fat and how fat i actually was. it's not a pretty sight. so anyway. i am going to the Y later and i am taking a class. it's called ball and body. we will see. i am pretty tired. tomorrow is my first session with my coach and i have to get up at 830. it's easy to be optimistic like that in the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home