Thursday, May 13, 2004

well if i survive this martial arts class remind me not to take any more!!! and i still have pilates and wateraerobics to go!!! i'm thinking someone was a little overly zealous in her quest to get fit. but that's alright i am going to stick with it because i can work through the hard part, it is the journey not the end result that matters, and not quiting will make me a better person. blah blah blah. actually even though the class was super rough on my glutes and quads and a hamstrings part of it was fun and i know if i get to the point where the other people are i will be damn proud of myself. unfortunately though i did not realize exactly how coordinated you had to be to punch but it is rather quite complicated and the white girl without rhythm looks ridiculous but hey i can laugh at myself. (thank god otherwise i would have left in tears. lol. it was bad)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home