Thursday, September 30, 2004

went to english tonight. Melissa cracks me up.

she asked me why i wasnt at class on tuesday. my excuse is too lame to most people so i didnt want to tell her. it wasn't the sims though i swear. and i did do my paper.it was cuz i ran out of deoderant and since i walk to school i sweat, and i didnt want to smell bad. i am very self conscious about smelling bad. but i borrowed a stick from ross so i could got to class tonight. i smelled manly. lol. i got some fries from Estella. they were frozen but they will come in handy in a minute when i get up to make some food. I just watched the debate. Bush is stupid. lol. sorry had to get that in there. I mean seriously the only people who could believe what he says are people who don't know better.

i was gonna say something else but i got distracted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home